Since widescreen project ended on thursday, 17th June 2010, xq been feeling freeedom. Too much of it, surmounts to boredom.
Bejeweled made a re-entry into my life. I played it whenever I couldn't think of anything else to do, or rather, was too lazy to think of what to do.
And with familiarization, I broke my all-time record. WOOHOO! But the scoreboard was reset soon after, to xq's agony. -_-
Nvm, shall aim to scale greater heights!!!
There was one night, this popped up on my screen in the midst of my boredom. AND I ACTUALLY BOTHERED TO TRACE THE LINE. hahahaha!!! what a cute pencil btw, tempted me.
And one more thing, been wanting to upload this. (And of course, mole is gonna kill me but I don't really care!! HEH HEH!!!)
Support mole's new blog shop! A joint initiative with 2 other uni friends. Here's mole gf, or rather, ACCORDING TO THE BLOGSHOP, "ANDREA" in her biantai poses. hahahaha!
Support the pervert's blogshop "Third September" at http://thirdseptember.livejournal.com/ or you could click on her hyperlink from my links at the right column of xq's blog =)
Haha and in case you were wondering if xq's went berserk, what's with her sudden burst of entries, I'm just clearing the screenshots on my desktop. When I surf the net and come across interesting things/blog-worthy ones, I'll take a screenshot of them and they'll accumulateand clutter my desktop whenever I have no time to clear them.
Hmm, glad I've finally cleared every screenshot on my desktop =)






No comments:
Post a Comment