And some day soon you'll find, those pictures in your mind, will finally come true for you...
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
*..i love to snack!..*
xq loves to snack, with special adoration for JUNK FOOD. This used to be my childhood favourite (or rather, one of my many favourites). Relived the taste on Sunday, yummy!
It's called EBIKOMARU by the way! Yummy and healthy crackers. haha prawn flavoured, and somewhat like rice crackers.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Dada seconds that! Hmm greedy pig stealing some snacks, caught on camera.
And erm, just a sidenote, I was drinking mum's fish soup in the kitchen and my bro was watching soccer in the living room. Someone opened the gate and it wasn't my dad. BUT MY BRO'S FRIEND!!
*terrors*
Cos I was in very unglam clothes and not prepared hence did not have time to hide in my room. I do that all the time to visitors I don't know.
So I thought all's well as long as I stayed in the kitchen. The door opened once again and the gate opened, revealing...ANOTHER FRIEND 15 minutes later. -_- Turned out that bro "locked" the door, and told his friends to self-invite.
To be on the safe side, I'm now holed up in my room and feeling very relieved that I don't have to face anymore strangers tonight. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment