In the last couple of months, xq's numerous shoes decided to spoil all at once.
After throwing away 3 pairs at one go (cos I tend to have feelings for my shoes and rather leave them on the shelf even after they've spoilt...and would only dispose of them when I can no longer tolerate my mum's naggings). And I'm about to throw one of my favourite-st pair of shoesssssss.
Which leaves me with no more left! Okay I do have:
- 1 pair of niceee sandals from KL trip the other time
- 1 formal pointed black heels (that I bought for FSV graduation)
- 1 nicee lace-covered shoe I bought from HK
- 1 brown niceee (super) high heels
- 1 adidas sports shoes (worn only for some shoots & non-existent exercise)
- 2 pairs of spoiling shoes (that I'm gonna wear out and throw them soon enough)
That leaves me with no more shoes for casual wearing. SOBS. I need to shop for shoessssss. But it seems that each time I REALLYYY need shoes, the nice and cheap ones disappear from the face of earth. After I've bought a pair, I will see another 298529 pairs that I like.
Just saw on an online shop these 3 pairs that I loveeeee. Pity these are from wholesale shops, the shipping costs a bomb!
This is my favouriteeeeee!! I WANTTTT! You don't know how much I love this print! The pair I'm throwing soon has this print all over! Not forgetting my handbag of this print, that is still pretty...except that the handle's peeling and ugly. =(
This is the pair that resembles the one I bought in HK. But you see lace is way delicate, shall wear it only on occasions and wedding dinners! hahaha!
I kinda like this pair too. I LOVEEE POINTED SHOES WOOHOO!!!!!
Don't know why, but the sight of these make me happyyy =) I can imagine wearing them already, though I doubt I'll buy them from here.
WHYYYYY MUST PPLE PAY A BOMB FOR SHIPPINGGGG? *sigh*
ok xq, it's good to window shop once in a while.



No comments:
Post a Comment