Today, our Internet Communication lecturer asked us to do a short write-up on 2 websites for next week's assignments--- 1 website you like and 1 website you don't like, And why so. I THINK I HAVE FOUND MY ANSWER. THREADLESS!!!!! http://threadless.com....YOU'RE ON MY LOVE-HATE LIST! I love the shirts, but I hate it that I get tempted to buy unnecessary shirts during a sale.
Like today, there was a 1-day storewide $9 sale + Flat rate $9 shipping. Thanks ah, 2 weeks after our $10 sale + Flat rate $10. SIAN, luckily the shirts I ordered are out of stock in this current sale. PHEW.
Today, I saw this really cute design.
Named "Who Stole The Cookie?" LOL SO FUNNY COOKIE MONSTER! i loveee cookie monster and elmo! anyways was uber tempted to get this shirt but self-control mechanism took place automatically, and as fate had it, not meant to buy this shirt.
PLS PLS PLS have this shirt to be always available in future sale periods.
On a lighter note, OUR THREADLESS PARCEL IS REACHING US SOON!!! cos saw a friend on FB posting a note that she's just received hers today, and her order was placed a few days before us.
SECONDLY, MY HANDBAG EVER SO PRETTY AND NICEEE IS ARRIVING ON FRIDAY!! OR MAYBE BY MONDAY!!! since they're gonna mail out on Friday. But guess what, I ordered this like end of July from a backorder. They promised arrival of mid-august. And now it's gonna be Mid-Sept.
It's been a long wait, but good things are worth the wait.
Lastly, ONLINE SHOPPING...YOU'RE TERRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....GET AWAY FROM ME!


No comments:
Post a Comment