Pages

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

*..I love film analysis!..*

I know this sounds crazy, but sometimes I find it really fun.  Got carried away with the writing and couldn't stop googling interesting facts. Hmm I should sleep soon.

So last week for International Film Survey module, we watched 2 films! They didn't seem fantastic at the start, but was mind-blowing thereafter. Especially upon after-thought. So much intent in the characterizations and story decisions by the filmmakers. Hmm sometimes foreign films have so much more meaning to them than commercial films.



(1) En Couer En Hiver (A Heart In Winter)- A French film.


xq's posting (Click to enlarge).



(2) Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios (Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown) - A Spanish film.

  

xq's posting (Click to enlarge). 

On a lighter note, it's WEDNESDAY tomorrow, my favourite day of the week cos no school on Thursday! Okay, not really, have to still go to school on Thursday. Just no proper classes. 

And panda has complimentary tics for us to the Lion King musical at the Marina Bay Sands tmr night! YAY! googled and and it's apparently a highly-acclaimed one. Looking forward! MEOW!



Okay xq quick go sleep! You don't want to fall asleep tmr!

OH HAPPY DAY! It was a happy day with panda today, simple but happy! And it's going to be another happy day tomorrow! =)

(ignoring the fact that I'm going to die under the tremendously crazy workload in the next 9 weeks)

Until then!
Goodnight world! =)

No comments: