Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2011

*..Times like this, I wanna smash my Macbook..*

So I've been doing this for 2-3 days and giving up on it here and there, but I had to finish it by hook or by crook tonight for a film submission that has annoying A2 Specifications. But my original poster isn't of that huge a resolution, hence I had to try to fill up the empty space to my best ability.

Still sucks, but really at my wits' end as to how to do up a nice proper A2 size banner with all my low res screenshots.


DEAR MACBOOK, YOU SUCK!

With each click I make on photoshop, the colour wheel appears for FOREVER. What a waste of my life. It's almost 6am now, the sun's gonna rise.

Before I set off for a briefing for Sat's shoot tmr, I need to get the following done.

3 x invoices
1 x quotation
send emails

PLEASE KILL ME NOW, all that paperwork. zzzzz.

On a lighter note, when the cheques come in (I WONDER WHEN!!! *yawn* *taps feet*) I can buy a new macbook pro!! WOO!!!! But I will still love my Macbook for its sentimental value, or at least try to as much as I can. For it's been through thick and thin with me through all the major milestones in my life since 2007.

Goodnight world!

2 comments:

andriTz* said...

what happened to your chatbox!!! anw i really want a mac desktop!! you should get one too! next march! =P

*..xq..* said...

haha dont know what happened to my chatbox, i just made a new one! haha u're the only one active there! =) AVID FAN EH! yah i wanna get a laptop next month! =) desktop i dont need it yet!