Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2007

*..fly me up, UP and AWAYYY!!..*

haha! wth, pls kill me. 4am already, and xq's ultra hyper! brimming with highhhh-ness. *hic* I must be drunk...on...erm...tau sar piah? sighhh, I just ate finish the last 2 pieces. MUMMY BUY MORE LEH! lovessss.

hmms, so today ended on a high note, compared to my ohhh-sooo-boreddd morning. I was so bored, I woke up taking these pics!


then i turned my palm around. haha yes WTH...

then as if I was outta my mind, pia-ed right to the piano before brushing up and all, and recorded one song. Failed many times. ahaha like kept hitting the wrong keys.

yup then jerry confirmed about the screening stuffs. JJ, caleb, louis, jerry and me went. caleb and xq were to meet the fongs on board the 161 from sengkang bus stop. AND GUESS WAD! xq was the earliest! and caleb! I HATE YOU LEH!!! stop staring at me can? make us feel awkward only. Caleb has the habit of staring at others for prolonged time periods. ^$%$*$*^&^(!!

there were 3 screenings, phone buddy starred in 2. WORXXXX popular ahhh? hahaha. One was Ricebowl, the other was Carousel. Quite fun la, like saw recognisable faces in it, cos he's been telling me about them. And saw one of the female lead at the airport with jerry and stefan the other time. Singapore's really small you know.

hahaha laughed like mad throughout, mainly at the mother role in carousel love and the gay bro. And at phone buddy too, tickles me like mad only! YOU SHOULD GO BE A COMEDIAN! Still not used to seeing a friend on screen, like I was holding back my laughter on set last sat too, else if I burst out laughing, phone buddy might get distracted, get him into trouble only. Yeahh will post photo post on that shoot some time soon. =)

from ricebowl

victor, starring in carousel love.

victor, having some wet dream. hahaha nahhh, but seriously! LOOK AT THAT FACE! HAHAHA! =p okay better shut up, before I get slaughtered.


anyhows, republic poly damn niceee! like nicest sch I've ever stepped foot in. Everywhere's air conditioned! gee, nice toilets too! I LIKEEE! and the LTs all nicer by 6564574747 times compared to our sch.

hmm the screening was fun I guess, hearty laugh and all. Nice environment. But the quality wasn't too promising, yeah, alot of jump cuts in editing and discontinuities in wardrobe and lil things. Footages were bad, out of focus and all...auto focus was on...which explains...and dunno, their style of editing all the same! Like different from how we'd do things.. different school of thought I suppose...

an everybody-is-happy photo. that's when carrying a digicam everywhere you go, comes in handy! wahaha! I feel like buying a new one! I need, a money tree! lai! who has the seedling? *brrr* wassup with xq.


haha then after much contemplation, all of us (except pangseh king aka louis) went to meet CW and the director to discuss further details about post production and upcoming shoot. Gee, gotta compose more songs.

can imagine sw's voice when he comes back from his m'sia shoot only.

SW: "xq! 2 more weeks to compose soundtracks for calvin's film!!"
xq: "shut up laaa!!!"

LOL!!
yeahhhh guess I'll have to coop myself up for the next few days to play moreeee, tunes? haha! oh yah gotta go sch tmr! sians!

had a loooong train ride btw. Cos meeting pt was at bugis. gee from woodlands?! KILL US! was bored, so took pics of those opp me. And phone buddy scolded me for being ZI LIAN! when I was taking whose pics?! then...he realised and began posing! HELLOOOO pot calling kettle back only!!!

fong, lee, fong. Some pattern?
nice try ah, xq!

from phone buddy's point of view!

haha east west line got dim lighting, which explains the grainyyy pics. Same phone model! so we have equally "cool" quality pics! lazy take out digicam la.


then phone buddy and his friend alighted at amk s11 for dinner. Ohhh, damn long nv go there. Fav hangout with poly friends only! erm, the uncles I mean. For old people. like...calvin la, singwei la, melvin la..jj la...oops.. =p

jj let us watch the cheerleading aka magnum force video they edited. touching only. I WANT! and yeah, I wanna start playing with FCP. gotta edit cousin's wedding footages. Promise only!

Oh well, then to kfc at bugis to have production meeting. Whee, to my surprise! the 2 of them brought CDRs. with sat's pics! so plus mine, there's like 400 odd production pictures. There's another in the cameraman's DSLR, shld be 500 odd in total. Guess who's the happiest? LOUIS! cos most of the pics are of him. cos he's the male lead. Cos 3 outta 4 of the cameras were handled by *ahem* xq. Haha! 2 digicams and 1 DSLR! thankewwww. I lovee taking photos of other people. sighh so very little of me, damn sian.

and i got Jay chou's "Secret" OSTs from jj!! thanks ah! AHHHHHHH! DAMN NICEEE! gimme the piano scoressss! AYE AYE! jy also want! hahaha! damn zai la! if i can play just like them. *faints* running notes only.

totally photo overdose! was looking at the nice pics! and posting some on friendster. been awhile since I updated the pics. Then sent some pics to the photo addict.

Look at the number of photos! 19 only!!! 2 earlier on. so 21! shall burn the rest into CD for you!

Dad's nagging at me to sleep. Sooooo GOODNIGHT!!!! 440am! haha gettin the hang of hols!

and sorry bq! forgot to msg you about sunday. Was thinking we shld meet up on another day instead cos mole had to leave early. PLUS U GOT 4 DAY WEEK LOR! showoff! okay, badminton again someday! or erm, "walk walk"? HAHAHA!! later legs break! plan again!

HAPPY SCHOOLING DEAR FRIENDS! and happy holidays to the rest.

No comments: