All because of doubts,
All because of distrust,
that lead to the wandering of thoughts.
Just let loose a little,
Just quit being edgy,
and it's all about being happyHAPPYhappy.
Just a little more belief,
Just a little more faith,
It's not the least bit tough.
For our mind often exaggerates situations,
Making us panic over nothingness,
Causing us to brood over things non-existent.
I chose to look at the what-may-seem-insignificant things,
And conclude from there.
Optimism or disillusion,
I will never know.
Nice try anyway, it seems to be working.
At least it keeps my spirits up.
most of the time la. hahaha!
STOP MOOD SWINGING, si xq!
FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
%&$%#$%#^&!!!
sighhhh it's 3pm now, and I still don't know where to go laters. Shall wait for mum to get home 1st. Maybe shopping with her, maybe jus stay home for once today. Maybe go walk walk myself. Maybe go..esplanade library...anywhere la!!! except school.
No comments:
Post a Comment