Helloooo world! I'm really hyper now! haha! since 12 plus. All triggered by miss toufyyy, who went "surprise!" on adium and pasted a youtube link for me. Ohhh that link reminded me of the coolio keyboard I saw at bras basah 2 days back.
there you go! shiok, has got a marker on the score. One of my favourite songs! the duet they play (jay and xiaoyu).
Ultimate meltttt factor. Not bad ah, if I can play a duet on piano with my other half on my wedding day. Heh was telling toufyy online that maybe I should "amend" some criteria. Like we all have certain things we'd expect of our ideal other halfs right (in our dreams!!) I've got one that goes "must be able to play at least one musical instrument"..haha told toufyyy maybe should change it to "must know how to play piano well"!! HAHAHAHA wth, si xq.
my gosh, EVERYBODY! GO WATCH "SECRET"!! join me in my craze! I've been on repeat mode for the sound tracks since last night. Went crazy after toufyy showed me the link and I was adamant on finding the piano scores. With much ease! and I found more than what I set out looking for. Found this damn cool site (dug from tonnes of sites)..a link within a link! That allows me to download almost all the scores+midi of the theme songs of the movie. AHHH 1st time so into the OSTs of a movie. Seriously, I was close to hyperventilation. Haha kidding la. But really couldn't breathe smoothly.
just lost control and pia to the study room to print the scores! whee! And exclaimed to the whole family at my find. Those I were talkin to online weren't spared as well. bq, phone buddy and jy. hahaha! too bad phone buddy hasn't watched the show, so can't feel the highhh-ness. Send you the online version link for the movie k! thank jj for being #1 piRate!!
was typing resume for some job halfway, and totally lost focus. And promised mum that I'd pack my room today, but didn't get down to doing it cos I was trying to play it on the piano. hehehehe so fun! new things to do at home! To think I was soo bored staying home the entire day that I just had to leave for hougang mall for a short walk after dinner. Bought a metallic brown eyeliner. wahahah I LOVEEE BROWN! esp metallic brown!
the movie's trailer!
the song that requires 3 hands! it's actually very easy to play. Tried and proven. Can be played with 2 hands. But I need to prac my left hand harder. TMR!!! =)
haha enjoy the videos ah! I was never into youtube! Till now. haha scouring for more "Secret" stuffs. The movie rocksss. I think the next OSTs I'll target would be 881's. But haven't watched the movie. haha JJ gave me 6 missed calls this evening, but xq was sleeping in mum's room and her hp was in her own room. He ended up watchin 881 with derrick only. Gay outing! =p
WHO WANNA WATCH 881 WITH ME?!?!?! rahhhh.
the theme song for "SECRET".
haha now jy and I have sth in common. Loveees. PLAY THE FOUR HAND SONG WITH ME AFTER UR EXAMS K! prac hard! grade 8 only! must get distinction! =) her exam's on 29th if I rem correctly.
Hmms, gotta sleep soon man. Been slping close to 5am the past few days. Gotta go school tmr, cos I didn't go today. And telecine at bencoolen st, sunshine plaza at 5pm. Scared to look at our bolex's footage only. Plan is to play piano when I wake up, go school after lunch, go bugis for telecine, shop at bugis, home! cos mum has karaoke class at night, so I'm a free bird on fridays. WHEEEEE SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE GOING KBOX TOO!!! I wish money grew on treeessss!!
GOODNIGHT ALL! I loveee guitar and piano!!! lalalala!!!! and guzheng!!
wah this guy damn cool!!! I must be like that too!
Hmm, actually I wanna be more like him. WAHHHHHHHH angmoh singing chinese! soothing voice eh. I wanna buy a keyboard like that too! Loveees! GINA U MUST WATCH THIS! MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE HIM EH! angmoh! ur type! =p
If you've skipped some videos, go watch all of them when you have the time. xq seldom post videos up, so yeahhh I have my reasons! WHEE! =) You won't regret!!
goodnight la, for real!
No comments:
Post a Comment