Pages

Sunday, September 02, 2007

*..Ratatouille saved xq's day..*

Yesterday, the rat saved my day! my very boring day. hahaha! Okay la not say very boring.

was supposed to go 4th singapore short cuts at 2pm sharp today, with toufyyy and caleb. But we were all lateee. So when the show we most wanted to watch "AH MA" by anthony chen screened b4 our arrival, THEY CLOSED THE DOORS! and only let us in after that film was done with. And we had standing/sitting "tickets".

WE DIDN'T FULFIL OUR AIM! RAHHHHHHH =( and the school screened the show and invited Anthony chen down, BUT DIDN'T ANNOUNCE EH! hope they screen it again.

but the other films were not bad, except didn't really get one or two of the films which were rather abstract.

the Q & A session after the screening. Rather draggy, kinda made me veryyy drowsy.


Anthony chen and boo junfeng seem rather interesting personalities. Like ordinary yet not-that-ordinary people. Hmm and royston tan too. We saw him smoking by the door and was telling caleb & jy that we should take a pic with him, with our fingers gesturing "8", "8" & "1". of cos you all know what kinda response I got from them. *roll eyes*


was supposed to meet sw, melvin and qam in school for some magnum force (cheerleading team) thing..so I pangseh-ed jy and caleb who went for some photo exhibition in town. (JY! HOWS UR DATE WITH CALEB? *revenge*) too early to go to school, so i loitered around in PS! went into every interesting shop I saw.

Hmm there's this scrap booking store on the 3rd floor. Eye-opener! 1st time I've entered the shop, usually walk past only. GIft idea eh! idea meaning, I'll improvise my own method...cos the price of the materials there are head-chopping...Like you could get the same stuffs elsewhere for a lower price...like a quarter of the store's price..

heh, so inspired to decorate my photo albums now! Like tonnes of photos to develop! =) Excitedddd. Plus I bought some stuffs cos I knew I'd need it some day. Erm, wrapping papers at pasar malam @ heartland mall. So cheap, good quality paper and damn nice designs. Those I loveeeee. 10 cents each, so I bought 10! Could have bought more, but scared mum kill. Gift wrapping paper make very good scrapbooking bases! hmm, can't wait to get started.







then i went into lotsa weird shops and gift shops, and like gift ideas started popping up here and there! =) Not bad ah, mind-stimulating only. Daiso's a great place to get materials for DIY stuffs too. Ohhhh sooo many things I wanna get, gotta clear space in my room 1st. I've dragged packing of my room for 3 week! Shall get started today! PROMISE!

anyhows, walked there for 3 hrs and bought 3 cans of pringles cos sudden craving, and wanna bring home for bro too. Then took train home, decided have dinner with the family! cos it's only wkends that we get to eat together on one table. Which meant, I pangseh-ed sw and gang. AHAHAHA!

was so bored after dinner, I ate half a tub of durian icecream! alot of pringles. And was still bored. Watched taiwan variety show on channel u. still bored. Soooo, i decided to switch off all the lights, plug in my earphones and watch RATATOUILLE!! damn nice show, right from visuals to storytelling to characters. All nice la. =)

hahaha the mouseeee so cuteeee, can talk and cook. And I think we better keep melvin, the kitty in identity crisis, away from Remy the mousie, else he'd eat it up! And mew at it.



argh, must find a better way to spend my remaining hols! =(

No comments: