kinda having sunday blues today, like totally boringggg dayyyy. =( and it rained. Maybe that's why it's boring. Was online since I woke up, but there was barely anyone to talk to. Just yean and a kitty (who hates me now, and the feeling is mutual)
so I ate lots of pringles again. Cos I was bored. And finished the whole tub of durian icecream. Ahhhh nicee grandma topped up our supply of apple juice and 2 tubs of durian icecream. tskkk think I'm falling sick, can feel it coming...overdose of these junks...
then I slept for 2 hrs. And went to meet jap gang. The last time we all met up was 14th jan! ebabe & kame's wedding.
here you go! photo! at fullerton hotel.
lulu told us to meet at 6pm in town. xq & abel ended up reaching at 745pm! kei aka fake bro, was just a little earlier than us. Cos abel & I blur-ly walked towards the PS direction instead of towards paragon. Other than that, fake bro never fails to be the last to reach. I was late on purpose! wahaha, like habit to be later than usual when it's with jap gang, cos we try to outdo each other at being late kings/queens.
went Thai Express for dinner, cos fake bro had cravings for that. I ordered the curry chicken with potato rice, quite nice. But erm really spicy, fake bro said to me: "Nice? You look like you're gonna cry." Then they all had a taste of it, and understood how I was feeling. haha! the food all looked not bad, 2nd time I'm there. The 1st time was with faith and gang, I had glass noodles I think.
Oh well, cam whores! jap gang. haha xq was smarter today and whipped out her camera, cos lu take 867842 years to send us the photos, she has to edit them 1st before sending. xq's more efficient, edited the group photos and sent all the photos in a zipped file within 30mins of reaching home. Some more pics in lu's cam, wonder when we'll get them. We haven't gotten all the pics from phone buddy's 1st preview pageant, on 15th june! HAHAHA tskkk 3.5 months ago.
anyhows, thanks for the treat, lu! Cos fake bro commented: "We're all poor students leh." and lu was the only working adult. =)
fake bro decided to go for the geeky look, and is back to specs. Bet he forgot to top up his contact lenses or something.
he was busy cam whoring the entire time, taking pics of himself with lu's cam. Lu was probably looking at them in this pic. Whilst he posed for xq's camerie.
abel and yl listening to kei's crap.
haha courtesy of the waiter, he volunteered to take the pic from 2 different angles. SO there you go.
an everybody-is-happy photo!
then we proceeded for icecream at swensens. The one beside paragon. There wasn't any queue whilst we were walking there, but the queue lengthened the moment we were approaching, and the queue behind us were...*coughs*...waited for lik 20mins outside..
Phone buddy was a judge for some indian beauty pageant at meritus mandarin (just opp swensens)..so lu and I thought we'd ask him over for icecream! Haha, but he was home by the time I msged him. tskk wasted!
more cam whoring! Kinda got squashed by lu and abel, so lu thought of capturing it on camera.
yl aka lousy cameraman had shaky hands, so here's a clearer pic.
looked to happy in the prev pics, so must have some sian diao face, cos THEY REALLY SQUASHED ME! =(
ta-dah, the milo buddiees! we used to have milo together! before or after jap class. So erm, now we're dysfunct milo buddiees. Plus our fav milo freez at long john silver's gonee for good. SIGH SAD!
ohhh earthquake. I miss swensens ice cream, haven't been eating in a looong time. Erm, but the size of the scoops shrunk like mad.
seems like kei doesn't like taking photos with yl..awww!
lulu with her striped bag in the back. Haha! I was carrying my striped bag too and she said before she left the house, she thought to herself: "Hmm this bag of mine is so xq."
oh i forgot, we ordered fries too. Quite yummyyy.
yup, nice meeting up with the gang of people I used to meet 4-6 times a week back in sem 1. We were reallyyy close from June-Aug 2005 (till len aka my original NEL buddiee left for his masters in boston). Oh well, albeit shortlived, I'll always remember the times we've spent together those crazy days.
SIAN LA! gotta wake up 7am tmr, got multi-track recording! at 9am in school! RAHHHHHH!!! 9am to 5pm! after days of nua-ing at home and going out here and there, not sure if I can tahan office hours in school. LOL!
BYEBYE!!! at least, I know tmr won't go wasted. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment