Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*..awestruck by xq's new idol..*

I seldom post videos on my blog, so when I do...I'm really in awe of them..OH MY LORD!!! THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST THING I'VE SEEN IN xxxx YEARS.

Yes, I'm on youtube frenzy once again. The 3rd time this holidays. Suddenly craved to watch SPOP on youtube, so searched for videos. And came across this song composition entry for SPOP, which I managed to catch on television some months ago by chance. Teresa (campus superstar) sang on screen, but the female composer kinda left an impression on me.

okay I just found this. It's what I saw on tv that time. 24th dec. Christmas eve only. Didn't wanna post it up cos THE AUDIO DOESN'T SYNC WITH THE LIPS. OMG.



Titled: Umbrella (yu2 san3)
the accompaniment is really classical-styled though.
DAMN NICE! so different from typical mando pop!



Her 1st classical video I saw, titled "Cry! Freedom!"
slow and resonating.



the 2nd one. I couldn't stop clicking.
Titled: Pantomime
Faster number, fluid and catchy.
my favourite of the three.



sadly, the final video she uploaded, titled "Journey".
amazing! the fluidity of the segments in her compositions.
Fluctuations all. OH MY LORD!



She's like 27 this year, but looks really young. There's something about the way she plays and her music, that sucks me in. ARGHHH NOW ON REPEAT MODE. =) This is so inspiring cos I haven't touched my piano in 45625278 years. Since the song I composed for non fiction production documentary. Erm it wasn't much of a song, more of a tune. OKAY I MUST TRY MY BEST!!! and wow she's in Berklee College of Music. And she has a video of her playing another mando pop song composition on guitar. Quite pretty too. Nice voice. Gee, why isn't she famous yet?!?! I'll be her avid fan. People should learn to appreciate talents like such, not empty vessels who look good on the outside but lack the talent/ability to justify their popularity.

How nice if I could be half as good as her some day.

yeah my laptop died, using bro's abandoned lappie now. Which has now become dad's. I REALLY HATE MSN. IT'S SO IRRITATING. adiummmm i miss youuuuu!

gdnite! I need to watch the videos again!

No comments: