been a crazy 2 days at sony cybershot demo video shoot, but it's been really fun and enriching. Esp the interesting locations for the shoot. And the yet more interesting people I've met. (oops lousy and repetitive vocab due to fatigue)
wonder when's the next! =)
last day of work tmr, I thought it was today. HAHA but the boss in charge of me and my producer found it strange for me to end on a thursday. So I'm going back to wrap things up tmr. Foresee myself unpacking and packing things from the production, and burning endless dvds, cos of all the data from this project that's trapped in my laptop or external drive.

IT'S A WRAP PHOTO!!! yessss you've seen it right!! LAM SISTERRR IS IN THE SAME SHOOT! mr grip! =) I really like his crew alot. HAHA lame bunch of people who makes u laugh non stop just by observing them. Mine not bad too! Oh wait, it's supposed to be OUR crew!
I shall sleep now. Goodnight dear all, remember there's IS enrolment tmr!! mine's 4pm. May I get the slot I want, which would cater to my timing and interest. Hmm i want an 8am class! then I can have an early weekend! =)
XQ HASN'T BEEN HAPPY IN A LONG WHILE! WOOHOO!!!!
Just wanna spin round and round.. till I wake up the next morning. Talking to someone I've been wanting to talk to alot, but who recently decides to shy away from msn.

goodnight world!
No comments:
Post a Comment