Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

*..a little trough in the midst of peaks..*

Sometimes, when you're just bumming around and clickin randomly on links of some sites, you chance upon information that brings your uplifted spirits all the way downnnn.

Just as I thought things were looking up, reality crumbles upon.
Just as situation's returning back to the usual, truth sinks in.

I guess, it's simple. The solution. To let go, and let things be...just the way it was for a very long time...It really isn't worth all that time and trouble. Yet a part of me, still unwilling to dispose remnants of my sem 1 "saga".

Strangely enough, somehow..
Something tells me this is it,
And it wouldn't kill to just hang around.

I dunno.
Thank goodness for my escapade to beijing in 3 days' time.


thursday's sky was really nice!!

IBP meeting at NLB 1pm.
Shopping for clothes, neccessities, shoes etc.
Meeting mum!
Celebrate abel aka nel buddiee's 23rd.
Jap gang died-ed. Down with me, lu and abel.
sasaki kei better join us after his proj at smu, so near only.

I'm still having production (shoot) hangover.
SLEEPY! though I dozed off at 10 plus last night.

No comments: