Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

*..Feeling homesick already..*

Hellooo world, there's many things on my mind right now. And I could blog for hours and not be done with it. So let's get the to-do lists off my mind before I explode.

To blog about:
(1) Jap Trio outings--coincidentally, 3 outings. To match trio.
(2) FSV bbq
(3) Fionna's 22nd bday celebration with 2 biantais
(4) I dunno, sch stuffs?

To-do lists are more important for now! I owed different groups of people different sets of photos, so have to clear my debts b4 I fly on tues!

(1) email leonard (lecturer) to postpone super pitch since 2 of us in beijing 08/04/08 (WOW THIS IS A NICE DATE!!!)

(2) sent abel's 23rd celebration (yest) pics to abel & lu (SEND ME LEH!)
(3) sent shaun paul fencing pics from last year's shoot! 1st mar 2007! TSK!
(4) sent friends juno OSTs, courtesy of zech (who finally uses yousendit!!)
(5) cleared my SD cards for beijing trip
(6) clear and re-organise MacBlue (IN A MESS NOW!)
(7) clear and re-organise external drive (in progress)
(8) write to-bring lists for beijing trip (in progress)
(9) clean my yellow-ing MacBlue & make it white again (irony of colours)
(10) pack luggage
(11) burn work stuffs into dvds and pass back to them via qammie!

OMG THERE'S FRIGGIN 30 GIGS OF VIDEOS AND PHOTOS FROM THE CASTINGS!!!

(12) burn a copy for myself so I can delete from my external (in progress)
(13) email chin boo (lecturer) abt music for pic (argh i keep forgettin)
(14) check out which form to print out to pay sch fees via edusave
(15) pack my room (which is in extreme mess)
(16) IBP pre-pro for pitching
(17) play more piano....HAHA fun only!!
(18) get the SLAM tics I won from mtv, from jy who kindly collected for me!
(19) edit and send production stills from sony cybershot tvc shoot to pple
(20) Download skype in both my lappie and home com, teach parents how
(21) Upload abel's bday pics album on facebook! HAHA i love facebook for this function only!
(22) Research and Pre-Pro for beijing documentaries

that's all I can think of for now. TSK I AM FEELING HOMESICK ALREADY!!! =( esp with the thought that I touch down on 13th morning and on 14th morning...A NEW SEMESTER BEGINS! A very scary one indeed!!!

mixed feelings now. PEK CHEK, EXCITED, HAPPY, ANGSTY ALL AT ONCE!!!

wow, but then again, I feel so productive today! =) WELL DONE, XQ!!

No comments: