Since yesterday, spent alot of time thinking and brooding.
Oh well, so much has happened in the last 4 sems I must say.
To me, to the people around me.
So much have changed.
Situations, people, circumstances, relationships & environments.
Was looking through some old photos and friendster comments.
Like after this roller-coaster-of-a-ride,
I'm missing my sem 1 companion the most. =(
The memories so fresh, somewhat surreal.
Maybe it'll come back some day.
Who knows?
Something tells me that, it hasn't ended there and then.
I don't know.
Maybe I'm just in a state of confusion.
Unfit to think deep thoughts.
So let's be shallow and superficial for now.
Today...
woke up
met mum for lunch and shopping at kovan
bought contact lens
nice emicakes durian omelette
nice time with mum =)
went far east kfc for short ibp (FYP) meeting
i was late cos was with mum
shopped at far east with 3 guys HAHA!
weird only
went for STEP UP 2 movie gala with lu, her bf and abel
saw uncle sofyan and his gf there
missed last train to NEL
took bus home
reached home 1am-ish
felt sad and happy at the same time cos of things
gotta report 10am for corporate talk tmr
hence, gotta sleep soon.
it's 4am.
goodnight.
gotta stop the brain juices' workflow.
erm i'm hungry.
le sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment