so by the time I reached sch, my brain was very saturated cos I had the show playing in my head whilst scripting it. EEKs quite insecure whenever I'm directing. HAHAHA! but done next week's assignment! Supposed to deliver script next week. But it's done! Now for some touching up. Week 5 shooting. Which means 3 weeks from now.
Feeling really happy now cos IT'S THURSDAY! I finished all my scary classes. Friays are elective classes which are pretty fun. Hmm 10am to 3pm tmr. 3-6pm booked editing suite with the rest of Post Pro people do colour correction and batch capturing. Eew. I want to use FCP leh! =(
on lighter note, after school meeting some friends for yummy dinner! =)
then it's my favourite wkend!!! Going esplanade library do research on saturday. Then plin's church on sunday. Hais, plin's 22nd tmr but I haven't had time to meet her for dinner! =( maybe next week, sorry ah!
okay think they're coming! cecilia and jy! just saw uncle sw and gang, their classmates. DINNERRRR! But kinda bloated now. Downed 3 packs of BEE BEE snacks, 1 aloe vera apple juice whilst waiting. It's 650pm now. omg!
anyhows, repaired my lappie on tues morning before media law. Gotta thank dad for his big help. He drove me to sim lim. =) here's how Macblue looks like now, its original WHITE form. Think I shall leave it as that. Looks better white. Or maybe..IM SO TEMPTED TO BUY THE LEATHER CASING FOR MY MACBOOK. BUT IT'S FIFTY BUCKS? =( see how laaaa. EEEE tempted. But no more blue plastic cover, cos it scratched my bottom of the lappie quite badly. I'm so affected by it I vowed not to use it anymore the moment I took it off.
the screen is soo nice now, better than original form. But my bank account not nice!!! pocket big hole. Like 350 bucks poorer. Oh well better than diversitec, the repair centre for laptops purchased from sch, quotes LCD screens for 1000 bucks!
fulfilled my other wish too! bought my 500GB external drive. So now I have 500 plus 250GB...750GB. Don't ask me why I need so much. HAHA shiok only la. =)
and I spent my entire tuesday night transferring 200 GBs of stuffs to the 500GB cos the former has an error and I need to reformat it. Think it took me tonnes of hours, I just left it on overnight!
what I did whilst waiting for the transfers! Finish the chicken biscuits! must buy more! yah la I eat on my bed. Tsk only.
No comments:
Post a Comment