When gadgets fault or die, they just turn xq into the most emo person on earth. HAHA. Le sigh.
MacBlue's screen has officially been pronounced dead. In the midst of media law lecture yesterday, the desk decided to swing outwards (with no external force)..my hands didn't even touch the table.. Then my lappie went crashing to the ground and bounced off to the step below. OH MY LORD. Dengli passed my laptop back to a very "now-how-should-I-react" xq. Closed my eyes and didn't dare look at it. When I did, here's what greeted me.
=( =( =( =( =(
I now have no more mood for adium, cos it's so irritating to shift all my windows to the left. Zech was saying my 13.1 inches screen has turned 7 inch. =(
this heart aching sight greets me when I'm on adium. aka my msn.
the fateful LT macblue died in. That's tofu drawing on foolscap. Media Law teacher very uptight about chattering in class, so we had a message board and kept disturbing cecilia! HEH HEH. And disturbing each other with word puzzles.
it's 725am now. Tsk I actually slept from 11pm till 630am this morning. Sorry lam sister! Was supposed to be a nap, then wake up discuss documentary production interview with him, and complete my afp script. But I couldn't wake up.
Been a long day 1 of Week 2 at school. Getting the hang of all these hectic-ness. Trying to squeeze some time out so I could meet plin for her 22nd, and occasionally some friends..but sigh the schedules are just so tight...very hard to plan! =( Weekend free only. Before filming begins.
Here's yesterday tiring schedule.
9am-12pm: Regional Cinema Lect
12-1pm: Documentary Production Lect
1-2pm: Supposedly lunch break but met IBP lecturer advisor discuss script
2-4pm: Media Law lect and Macblue died
4-430pm: Lunch
430-515pm: Logging of clips at Avid Adrenaline room for Post Production
515-630pm: Met lecturer advisor again with grp, followed by grp discussion
WOOhoo like 9am till 630pm without a single break. Got to get used to it! And there's still so much left undone.
here's my editing screen and monitor at avid room. Haha the shot very nice. Sun's ray on water waves.
long day ahead today. Really sleepy shall return to bed again, just had yummy breakfast courtesy of mum.
930am: Rise & shine.
10am: Leave home for sim lim get external & find shop to repair laptop
1245pm: Leave sim lim and travel to school.
2-4pm: Media Law tutorial
4-6pm: Regional Cinema tutorial
6-7pm: Advanced Film Production proj discussion
Shall just leave it at that, often find myself wondering what I should do after school, and I'll just head for home to SLEEP most often than not.
SIGH LAPPIE, GET WELL SOON! depressed and distressed only. Goodnight, world!
on a lighter note, been feeling so much happier about other things which had been bothering me last week.
Hmm skies are black as night now, foresee a thunderstorm laters. NICE TO SLEEP! IF ONLY IT WERE THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment