to-do lists again, for better direction in life!
**************************************************
what I intend to achieve tmr till end of week
**************************************************
- Post Production logging at avid lab
- email claims stuffs to lecturers and insurance company for laptop
- pray hard that I get some compensation cos they only promised to TRY
- repair my cracked screen by this week (else so distracting to look at)
- buy external drive 500GB either mon or tue
- repair my 250GB external drive
- finalise which director to present on for regional cinema
- stone a whole day at esplanade lib (didn't do it this week tsk)
- borrow fcp books & research books for regional cinema
- pack clothes cupboard (new clothes overflooded it)
- unpack items bought from beijing (all over my desk)
- show mum my beijing photos
- complete rough cut of beijing news clip
- finish uploading all beijing photos on facebook
(at album #13, 60 pics each, but so hard to reach day 11! and oh no, i deleted days 2 and 4's photos by accident. Hope cyrus and yanyi have the full version! Or hope I backed them up in uncle sw's external, I can't remember if I did! backed up my days 2 and 4 videos in DVD-R but deleted the photos instead of videos folder. BLUR ONLY! OH MY LORD!!! I MUSN'T LOSE ANY PHOTO!!!! EMO!!!)
- re-organise everyday file
- finalise script for AFP
- complete some paperwork by end of week
- find interviewee for documentary production with lam sister
- work on ibp script with chin hwee and team members
- give video team a copy of beijing photos and videos
- understand everything taught in class
- finish all assignments on time
- not be late for school anymore
- no more cabbing from dover
- be a good student
- have a happy and eventful week at school
- sleep by 230am everyday
- meet plin for her 22nd celebration
- play the piano more
- compose some emo tunes for ibp
okayyy that's all folks! Lookin forward to a better week at school. Which I'm sure will be. =) DENGLI STOP STALKING ME! my turn to seek revenge!! (you know why! HAHAHA!)
sometimes, it's really all about choosing quality over quantity. This weekend been good, I've sorted out my thoughts. Talked things through and gained insight in the process of voicing thoughts, listening and some self-talk. Thanks gina, yating, lam sister, jerry, uncle sw, cecilia, dengli, peiwen, dexian, toufyyy, caleb, mimi yeo, bq, fionna for listening to grouses here and there. It made my week better.
Yay, feeling muchly liberated now. =) A new week awaits.
here's something I did 1, 2 days back to irritate emily on adium. HAHAHAHA!!! cos she EEEEEEEEEEE me the entire screen. So that's vengeance on my part!! =p

looks nice right! love it!
oh and this video! watch it!
some little semblance to our newest ibp story. =) meetin leslie aka lecturer advisor tmr during lunch time with the team. Hope he likes the idea.
byebye! 320am, bed time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment