Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

*..Happy 27th, bro!..*

Okay I haven't slept so it's 13th Jan still, but assuming it's 14th Jan in my context, HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, MR FOO HEE JUNG! oops forgot he can't see this cos this blog's locked! =p

I bought a little something for him just now, shall top up the gift when I can think of what to buy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LA! Find a sister-in-law for me soon, so we can go shopping and erm...spend your money....(fat hope)....


wow this photo was taken at the airport, when my family sent me off on April 2nd 2008! Beijing trip! I miss beijing.

That aside, I cut my hair not long before this pic was taken. Hais, I just cut my hair few days back. The hairdresser screwed up my fringe, tried salvaging it just now with 3 types of scissors!!!!! very emo nowwwww.

Hmm and thinking about stuff now. Came to a realization of some faults on my part today. Actually, these are flaws I've already noticed. But oh well, just needed some awakening.

Try harder, xq! It's a learning process.

Thinking of 986598265 non-fyp related things. Really, sometimes I wonder why I even bother thinking about this. It probably doesn't bother you till you find me amiss from your life, no? Good times don't stay, face it xq. Okay, maybe I'm being assuming here.

I need to sleep and stop thinking. almost 4am and I got to wake up at 645am and reach sch by 845am for IBP EPK photoshoot/interview/meeting.

Goodbye. Long day tomorrow.

No comments: