I have a sudden urge to blog this entry whilst talking to toufyyy, cos I made a big discovery about something exciting about Graduation 2009, ceremony gonna be on 13th May 2009 at 1PM.
The gowns are ready for reservation, and the graduation page has been updated. Take a look at the
GRADUATION 2009 OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!!

Here's a list of the award winners from Film, Sound & Video (FSV) Course, aka my course.
CONGRATS TO UNCLE CALVIN FOR GETTING GOLDEN GRAD!!!! Topped our cohort =) MUST TREAT AH!!! And for people who are wondering what "Diploma with Merit/Certificate of Merit (COM)" is, it's somewhat like university's "Bachelor (with Honours)" and without.


Congrats to Lam sister!!
The exciting part comes next!
Congrats to TOUFYYY!!
JOANNA MARY!!
CECILIA CHIN DARLING!!
HUIMIN MEATBALL!!
GINANOTCUTE AKA SI BUTCH!!
XIUQI AKA LAO AUNTIE!!
Yes congrats to all 6 of us!!!
=) =) =) =) =) =)
6 smileys for the 6 of us!

That was our very first photo on the first day of sch in Ryan Ingrassia's "Storytelling Techniques" class in April 2006, when we were SUPER NOT CLOSE.
Wah it's really hard sieving through my photo library for photos with ALL 6 of us T1B3 (sem 1 class) girl gang, because there's ALWAYS someone missing. Most of the time it's HUIMIN MEATBALL. haha!
Us in Sem 1, Studio Production Final Project "Move Your Body"

After some random lesson, at lift lobby of either Level 7, 8 or 9 of FMS Block.

Us @ MacDonalds Centrepoint discussing "Move Your Body" Proposal.

Us in toilet after some SARS routine check.

us @ xq's 21st birthday party, 11th October 2007 (4 days before my actual b'day). Haha tskk it's photos like this that captures memories that you don't really want to retain. OH WELLLLLL.
US with qamariah after Sem 3 End-of-Semester Steamboat @ Marina Bay.
US outside Convention Centre LT after some talk (I seriously forgot what). Okay missing gina in this picture. HAHAHA!!! Don't jealous k!!!

OH WELL, wide shot of the previous photo. Now who have we got here? Haha Yao Cheng! Everyone used to hate him so much before he left FSV in year 1. He just happened to be in the background.

Dear T1B3 girls, we're gonna all go on stage to receive prizes together!
We started off FSV together as strangers. Weird with each other, not close too. But with time, we've managed to stay close and united as one, braved all obstacles of possible drift & separation throughout the 6 semesters.
And well, guess what?
We're leaving FSV but the bond is still here to stay. We're all going to Chapman University probably (but huimin didn't apply). We've been through so much! =) So many photographs later and even more memories together, FSV for me wouldn't be the same without T1B3 girls.
On 13th May 2009, WE MUST TAKE PHOTOS IN THE GOWN OKAY?!?!! =) no one to be missing. And one of the MUST-TAKE poses would be...

and yah I was too bored, so I've already booked my gown size!! HAHA supposed to begin 17th April but the site was open already! Mum told me to be kiasu before they all got snapped up and my size goneeee.
Anyway was contemplating between sizes XS and XXS. Cos mum measured, my shoulder width is 33cm. Yah I have narrow shoulders. So according to the measurement guide as seen in the next picture, I'm caught between XS and XXS. I'm 1.61m and 33cm shoulder width. I settled for XXS in the end!!!


Heh can't wait for 13th may! It's the only fun thing in my schedule now...Boring life! Actually not really, that would REALLY mark the END of FSV. Sigh sad only. =(
Can't wait for another family photo-taking opportunity too! =) The 2 MUST-HAVE photos for my graduation!
Me with dearest brother. Hais I'm kinda missing him, he's in Taiwan training his OCS boys in the mountainssss. Back in another 2 weeks.

an EVERYBODY-IS-HAPPY photo!!! I love family photos! Think this was taken in 2004 or something.

So till then, I'll have to do the following:
- buy nice long sleeved blouse with white pointed collar
- collect gown from school
- pay sch library fines in case they retain my certificate
- collect extra tics for graduation for bro (they gave 2 only)
=) GOODNIGHT. Yes it's 4.15am already. Another 2.5 hours more to sleep. OH MY LORDDDD. Have to wake up by 6.45am for Chandler's shoot at Republic Polytechnic.
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST! Bad at summarizing stuff at unearthly hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment