When everyone turned their backs on you, I wanted to be there for you.
When it was everyone's words against yours, I chose to believe you.
When people slammed you down, I defended you.
Whenever you were down, I'd do anything to cheer you up.
The silence and sniffles over the phone.
It always felt nice when they turned to smiles & laughter.
Now, I'm beginning to doubt everything that's happened.
I'm convinced that I've been so foolish.
I'm beginning to think I have lethal 6th sense.
I don't need another __ years of this.
I don't need to be in your shadow.
In fact for the past few weeks, I've almost succeeded.
Oh yeah, I already did but I just refused to believe my 6th sense.
Right now, I just feel so disappointed in you.
I'm not angry.
I'm not sad.
Just utmost disappointment.
And yes, I just lost sleep over this. Supposed to wake up for SIFF in another 30 minutes. Shall nap abit and it's a brand new day =)
Shoo, bygones be bygones.
Life goes on.
So, let's call this a day.
Or rather, let's end this whole chapter of xq's life.
FINITO!
No comments:
Post a Comment