Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

*..3 seconds to go..*

I just realized that Chandler's theme songs (which is super catchy and nice btw!) for his feature film aka "CHALET THE MOVIE" has a theme song which speaks it all. =)



"3 Seconds To Go"

Cheap thrills and misfits you can't tell
I was stuck inside but now I've got the key
What the hell was I thinking when I said okay
To you and your stupid games

I wanted to play so I'll take the blame
But I have wasted enough from this everyday
And if tomorrow doesn't come again
Guess what?
3, 2, 1.

[Chorus]
You've got 3 seconds to go until you leave me alone
I'm gonna take the smile onto the dance floor.
No time for complications
I'm gonna take my life on a rock vacation

Okay, seeee shouldn't have dozed off. Now I'm late for my SIFF shift again. But very nua to step out.

anyway, cheers to a brand new day xq! Make sure you stick through it this time round (failed 76722121 times before). The same promise you made to wj aka hot babe lifeguard.

No comments: