Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

*..satiated..*

Today on the train to work, I was thinking about life in general.

It brought a smile to my face at the very thought that life has in a way reached the position of equilibrium for me-- a balance in relationships, work and play. It seems after all 22 (going on 23) years on earth, my 22nd birthday wish is indeed gradually but surely coming true.

I have never felt any more at peace with life itself.

Even if I got lost at potong pasir and had to cab to work from there;
Even if I was annoyed with the din from the office above me;
Even if I was feeling feverish the entire day;
Even if I withdrew my entire possessions and now have $1.46 bank balance.

I could still smile at how life has turned out as a whole, and give thanks. By the way, all of the above happened today. Hais emo stuff only. =(

Watched "Angels and Demons" after work with a slab of pork (not human), his HUMAN bro and gf @ grand cathay. Kinda liked it I guess, but Da Vinci Code seemed more thrilling to me. Wah now I have the dying need to read the books again, cos my ailing memory has caused me to forget what I've read. Oh we had jap food too, but that jap restaurant at Cathay's basement isn't too fantastic.

Hahaha, just remembered....omg no ticket stubs... =( Don't know why but I have the dying NEED to keep ticket stubs after every movie and put them all together. Not that I'd look through them very often, but the occasional browsing brings much joy.

Okay goodnight. Sudden end..

1 comment:

Gel said...

NAHAHAH. I keep ticket stubs too. =)