the sun's probably rose from the west today, since xq slept at 1015pm last night. So effectively slept for 9 hours and I'm still extremely sleepy.
Sighhhhhhhhh, so begins the non-nua days. There's so many other things I have to do, but somehow being stuck a whole day in an editing suite sucks the energy out of me. Maybe cos I haven't been working for a whole 2 months, hence the transitionary fatigue.
And there's no one for me to disturb in the next editing room or somewhere in office unlike at oak 3 when at any one point in time, I had up till 6 people to "visit" or just chat till we're less pek chek about work.
Doing some boring SLA corporate video for boring GI system they've developed. Did all the interview segments yesterday and they were annoying to hear. Esp when they NG like mad. Actually, feel very scared about today. The fact that you don't know what lies ahead in the office is indeed a very frightening experience. But it's nice that the boss is nice and mentor-like, learnt some FCP stuff from him which I'd never known. And I have two very nice and helpful colleagues. On the surface, not the personal level kind that I'd feel totally at ease with.
I miss editing at oak 3. Or should I say, editing with friends in the same company. Oh well, like what some pork said, there's always a first...things have to start somewhere...
Goodnight I'm gonna sleep now. Hopefully wake up in 30 mins' time.
No comments:
Post a Comment