Let's just say today started off on a bad note, highly disorganized and highly vexing. BUT, everything unfolded nicely at the end of the day. Will blog in point form today.
- Happy 58th Birthday, DAD! had lunch with him.
- Got a call from a production house that kaixiang aka fellow oak 3 freelance editor passed me, and I'm starting work tmr =) Corporate video editing for 5 days. Grr, don't like it when I get calls and have to start immediately. No mental-preparedness. But cool though, the office happens to be in the same building as dx's office.
- returned graduation gown and got my $30 deposit back. Woohoo.
- went to my favourite ALUMNI HOUSE toilet...hahaha!!!! so long never go..
- FSV Alumni meeting @ Alumni House from 8-10.40pm! With Mary Ling! And many others.Hmm about 8 in total. What a
Count the blessings! Hmmm seems like a busy 1 month ahead at least, if all goes well as planned, I'll be busy till end July. xq loves being busy and feeling useful.
Sigh, just don't like the feeling of having to give up my freedom of nua days. So postponing sleep time now, though I have to wake up 8am.
so many things non-work related things I wanna do NOWWWW =( but don't know when I can.
(1) Watch "Angels and Demons" with pork
(2) meet karen tan asap to catch up cos nv met for 2 years (supposed to be tmr but i had to cancel it)
(3) PL GANG OUTING...sigh but 3/4 the gang are overseas or going overseas within this week. I miss peiwen and weijing =( 2 less people to talk to everyday, something's amiss.
don't know what else, but that's all for now.
345am already...SIGHS!!!!! REALLY VERY NERVOUS ABOUT TMR.. I could lose sleep for it.. HAHAHA!!! Drama queen! goodnight dear all!
1 comment:
wah....typing minimally is like that...... TSK-Alex
Post a Comment