Here's the casting call for dexian's short film. Pop it up and spread the word around if you can. HAHA short notice only, auditions this weekend.

Tskkkk weekend burned! =(
was about to sleep and realized I have tonnes of things to settle by end of May, by hook or by crook. Felt so angsty and stressed that I took another bath to wash it all off my head.
GO GO, XQ you can do it!
(1) Dx's film to COMPLETE PRODUCTION (yes didn't see wrong) by 10th June cos he enlists for army on 11th June.
(2) Bro's army farewell video (Concept & edit)
(3) Caterpillar INC stuff asap
(4) Kel's showreel
(5) _____________ (haha shall be kept to secrecy for now, only close friends know)
(6) Some edit for bro's gf
very good, all these are on top of the boring corporate video edit I have to complete by the following week.
After this, I will take another hiatus from Final Cut Pro aka my editing software.
sigh life is getting kinda emo after all. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment