Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

*..Life's like that..*

You know the severity of things when you don't know what to say about it anymore. When you know not of what to do about it anymore. Don't even bother to explain things anymore. In no mood to share things with a listening ear anymore. Wanting to keep everything within yourself.

Not crying aloud.
Bleeding tears.
Tears from the immense and inexplicable hurt that's stinging from within.

Really.
I don't know what hit you to make you behave like that.

I just feel so wronged.
I've never felt any more accused than today, though I've been through similar situations like this before. But today you did something you've never done to me all 23 years of my life. I still can't believe you did that.

I understand your emotional turmoil and pressure from all mediums.
I don't know how I can help you.
I want to be there with you, but there's just too many things I need to do I can't be home with you all the time.

It's just suffocating to keep all these in me.
I can't seem to stop those tears, it's been an hour.

=( =( =( =( =(

Sigh. Blogger's one of my best confidante I guess.

No comments: