Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

*..i could scream now..*

Haha I was in a super good mood today..

until a moment ago.

Was burning dvd playables for brother's gf stuff. The video I edited. From 1145pm it was rendering, writing etc etc...145am was about to be done...AND IT HAD AN ERROR MSG AFTER MAKING XQ WAIT 2 HRS!!!! started from scratch again, and crossing all toes and fingers that it's gonna turn out fine this time round.

Gee, 6 dvds to burn in total.

I'm so sleepy I could sleep now. Goodnight. Shall blog more tmr or something. Always feel especially tired whenever I stop work for a few days aka out of job, and the 1st few days of the new job will be x936582582353-ly tiring. Even if I'm not doing very much.

Grr, please let the burning of dvds go well. Rendering and burning or anything that requires me to wait for hours for its result will annoy the hell out of me when they die on me at the end of the few hours of wait.

I shall sleep while waitin for it to burn. Thinking of adopting my slave's lifestyle of waking up 730am every morning for work! Erm, on days that I have no work that is.

Early bird catches the worm! goodnight world! It's a long day tmr, to settle unfinished tasks. Cos there's shoot practically everyday for the next 20 days *sob*

BYEBYE FREEDOM!!!

and say hello to a chao ta xq! muahaha, the terrible sun! is gonna turn me into charcoal..today's 2 hrs already made me a shade darker..Free tanning only!

No comments: