xq hasn't been uploading photos for eons, in fact at least 3, 4 months. All my photos are piled up everywhere, in all corners. I have to search High and low for them each time there's a need to find certain albums urgently. In a mess. Tsk, Spreaded over 3 thumbdrives, 3 SD cards, 4 external drives. Cos I have limited space left in each, so just chuck the various albums in, whichever fits.
Fionna was telling me she added Birdie as a friend on facebook. HAHAHA yahhhh I was bored one day 1 month ago and decided to make facebook accounts for birdie and bubu! Since there's alot of photos of them, so might as well create accounts so I could tag them! =p No, I'm not crazy. I just took a leaf from MOLE THE PERVERT's perverse ways!! she created an account for her bolster, BODAO. Showed slave bodao's account and he laughed too! So WE decided to have accounts for bubu and birdie. (haha did I just drag you in?! too bad!)
All taken with mum's nice Canon IXUS 100IS. Haha yah not mine, but mum's. Need to constantly remind myself.
These 2 taken after dx's shoot on Saturday, 6th June. Haha outside gina's house after we parked the truck there. Birdie with filming necessities at the back of the bike.

birdie looking like one hot chick in helmet! Biker chick!!!!

then WE (haha!!! it was a combined effort) decided to have a random photoshoot for birdie and bubu! Some pics with flash, some without. Since slave insists that flash spoil the atmosphere of the room. Hmm those 2 naughty chickens tskkkkk. How could they!
without flash, lighted with a torch and hp screen lights. LOL occupational hazard aka zhi2 ye4 bing4! take photo also must light up the "scene".

slave was afraid of mixing both chickens up since they're identical, hence my nice owl necklace. Hahaha but I can tell them apart by looking at their eyes.

with flash! but i think after editing it isn't that obvious anymore.

oops, caught red-handed!

tskkk Bubu with his new love interest, piggy aka slave's wrist rest.

Birdie glaring with dagger eyes at Bubu's new love...

caught upside-down and unaware...

promiscuous chickens!!! tsktsktsk...

It's friday today! TGIF!!! But feeling abit sian cos this weekend, and the next gonna be occupied by shoots. Nvm, all will be fun! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment