Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

*..Sleep, interrupted..*

Been waking up several times in the night for the past few weeks. Involuntarily. Or very sensitive to movements in my room, aka when mum comes into my room before she goes for work every morning. Then I'll take an hour to return to sleep, and wake up feeling groggy the entire day.

Sighhhh, shall catch a wink now, before I wake up for work later. Pretty scared about later's shoot cos don't know what's happening. But cool, quite excited on the other hand. Hope I don't lose my way. Filming area is at some ulu flats in east coast area.

Was hoping that a job would drop from the sky sometime next week. And yesterday my friend, Sky, called to offer me this. HAHAHA literally job dropped from SKY, if you get what I mean. Lucky to have friends like that who intro me jobs, to fuel my dreamssss of going on a nice holiday getaway before Chapman starts August 31st.

Hope today goes well for everyone! It's thursday, we're just one day away from Friday =) Quite manageable to wait till the weekends nowadays huh! Can't wait! But there's shoot on sat and sun =( *emo* Hope I get to watch transformers somehow! excited!

think life's getting boring, cos every teeny weeny thing makes me excited.

had an informal photoshoot (oh or should it be cam whoring moment) with bubu when I was bored. Should have a proper one some day with nice lighting, and outdoors. wahaha for Bubu & Cha Cha Birdie. Must be fair..

here's bubu wearing its master's geeky specs, looking like a hot, intellectual chicken!



goodnight, I'm going back to sleep for another hour or so.

No comments: