VERY EMOOOO =(
Dear PL Gang, we went for it together last year. On 26th July 2008 (Saturday). Haha, shall tag you guys on the facebook album soon, just realized awhile ago whilst I was searchin for the album that I didn't tag anyone.
Night Festival!
Pretty light-up of the National Art Museum! The one at Dhoby Ghout..
This year's would be on 10th & 11th July 2009 (Fri & Sat) from 730pm-2am.

one of the many pics taken with part of PL Gang last year.

check out the pretty lights projected on the building exterior...it changes every few minutes...

we were celebrating jac's and nu's birthdays before Night Festival.

everybody-is-happy photo before Night Festival @ Manhattan Fish Market I think.. can't really remember...

*sob* I want to go again this yearrrrrrr.

but I can'tttttt. Cos Friday's shoot is from 1pm-1am. And sat's shoot is even better. From 7pm-6am.
I think Slave saw this album on facebook some months ago (but your memory so lousy think u forgot!) and he asked about the Night Festival. I said it would be upcoming in July and I can take him there! Now cannot liao. *sob*
Peiwen says PL Gang should go together again this year..we just talked about this 2 weeks ago...AND NOW I CAN'T! =(
sigh feel so emo now, have to wait ANOTHER YEARRRRR. Night festival 2010, wait for xq! OMG ONE YEAR IS A LONG WAIT!
Pretty lights, we'll meet next year then!!! =(

okay just got home from shoot. Fever was under control, but super dizzy towards the end of the shoot. Time to faint now.
Still very upset that Night Festival has to happen on these 2 days. What are the odds!?!?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment