Helloo world.
Oh my lord. Dizzy and breaking out in cold sweat despite the thunderstorm outside. xq is dying. Going for shoot in 10 mins! The rain's so heavy, hope it stops else we can't shoot today la...
Geylang scenes followed by punggol jetty till 1am. I love filming at punggol! =) makes me feel so near, yet so far from home. Hope the rain stops and I can see pretty sunset again, like dx's shoot the other time. Pretty sky colours.
I'm so bored at home, I'm actually looking forward to later's shoot. It's actually nice to have my schedules packed.
It's friday today too. TGIF. but not much of a difference to me, cos filming continues throughout the weekend. Oh maybe a break on sunday =) But half will be spent sleeping cos sat wraps 6am.
Hmm this week passed by majorly quick. Still so many things I have yet to do.
came across this youtube link on facebook, weimin posted it. A marriage proposal at disneyland. Awwww, so surreal huh. Very disney musical like.
goodbyeeee I'm off! Hope I won't faint.
No comments:
Post a Comment