Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

*..One of a kind..*

There are friends who are only close when they physically meet.
There are friends who only feel for each other superficially.
There are friends who are out of sight, hence out of mind.

There are also friends who think they understand, but they actually don't.

But I've found a special friend this lifetime.
The one and only I know who truly understands what I've been feeling and am feeling at crucial turning points in life. Especially since 2005 till now. And the feeling is as mutual as it is exclusive. =)

From not scoring excellence in our A levels (2004);
To spending one year finding the right path to go (2005);
To enrolling for a diploma course (2006);
To completing our polytechnic education (2009);
And now, entering universities the alternative way (2009).

Oh and we were in the same class from Primary 1-3 Kindness! Secondary school Guzheng Tuan for 4 years! Were you in Zheng 2 too? And Sec 3-4A! We got close during that time cos of perverts (hmm wonder who, mole?) and Miss Wong Gim Leng. HAHA....

I guess in my circle of friends, there's only you who's physically walking these steps together with me, despite us being at different institutions all the way.

In order to understand how one really feels, you'll have to tread in those same shoes. It feels like, you're the right foot, to my left foot. You may not know it, but it's partly because of you that I've found the strength to trudge on all these years.

I constantly remind myself that I'm not alone. We have each others' endless support and encouragement on msn and smses. And that never fails to spur me on =)

SO SKELETON!! IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING WHO THIS FRIEND IS.....


IT'S YOU LA MAI SIAO SIAO! haha!!

Okay sorry! Must put nicer picture right? CHIO BU!


Just want to lend you all my courage as you settle yourself into a brand new environment at Adelaide, a brand new start. Something we've been working towards--getting our degrees. Albeit 4 years later than our peers who've mostly graduated last year and this week, but we're finally here! =) And finding what we really like doing in the process.

Sorry that I can't send you off or haven't had the time to meet you since Shimin's b'day celebration. Secretly hoping that you will come back during your mid-year break. HAHA...if not then..*sob* see you next year SKINNY!!! by then u might not be skinny anymore, but fatty..Okay not funny...

And yes, as promised, WE WILL SKYPE ALOT K! when u're bored. Mai gei gei, australia where will bored. So many friends with you somemore. Take more photos and upload on facebook or something, I'm sure PL gang is eagerly looking forward to knowing how you're getting along there.

*sigh* would really want to celebrate your 23rd birthday with you..cos same day as my idol (Stefanie Sun) la..And guess what? Today, your departure date coincides with her concert date! HAHA stop stalking her can!?! *sob* if only I could go her concert, loved the 1st one on 14th January 2006. My brother's birthday. haha!


Bon voyage Skeleton! May this one year be a memorable part of the final year of your education. After that somebody must join peiwen at Tan Tock Seng Hospital. HAHAHAHA, nvm better than shimin at KKH. Occupational therapist..don't play play!!

Happy lor! Graduate one year earlier than me, leave me behind. *sob* HAHA..kidding! But with all sincerity, jiayou skeleton! Last lap already, we've come this far! =)

An everybody-is-happy photo on plin's birthday 25h April 2009 (Saturday) with PL Gang.


One of my favourite candid picture. Look at shimin laughing her usual hysteric laughter!


On 13th June 2008 (Friday) @ Pastamania in our awkward positions.


Hmm don't know why, but I'm actually feeling abit empty after typing all that. Probably the thought of not having you around in Singapore for 1 year. =( BYEBYE PERVERT!!


Take good care of yourself there! =)

No comments: