Just got home from shoot which over-ran. Feeling mentally and physically drained already, but as expected something had to ruin my mood.
But xq has become quite selective in her emotions these days, I don't know if it's become a good or bad thing. Both I guess, depending on how you see things.
Reallyyyyyy annoying! &%%%^$%$%^#$%#%@@%#$@%$@&%$&^!!!!!! Why do rude people even exist in this world? Sarcasm doesn't get you things your way, for that matter. The situation is clear for all to see, I see no point in wasting energy which could be better spent elsewhere.
So say what you want now, all you want for all I care. Karma, it's true. They will all come back to you one day. Life is a cycle, everything goes in circles.
I will be bothered over this for 15 more minutes, then I'll be over and done with. &*%&^$^&$%^$&%^~!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment