Jumped out of bed today when I saw the date this morning. Usually I'd jump when I see the time instead.
14th October + 1 = 15th. HAHAHA 14th is my secondary sch's birthday. Aka PL's founders' day.
Just struck me that it's the last day of my 22nd year, I wish I could be 22 foreverrr. It's such a nice number, and a not bad age to be in. Young, yet not too young. Old, yet not that old. Okay this doesn't make sense.
Anyhows the 22nd year was a roller coaster ride. The year where most no. of changes took place in life.
- IBP aka FYP shoot and preparation etc.
- Chalet shoot with Chandler and gang
- Slave =)
- Making The Cut (our debut tv appearance & my debut work broadcasted)
- Proper work begins (Oak 3 days, editing jobs, Boku shoot, events jobs)
- Graduation from Film, Sound & Video (FSV)
- A shiok 2 months of slacking after Oak 3 job
- Dexian's shoot
- Chapman aka undergraduate life begins
All major changes, but very fun ones. Never had so many (long) shoots in a year before. All back to back in the span of 9 months. Sobs, suddenly no more shoots to go. =( 22nd year, a year of rekindled friendships, strengthened old ones and let go of those not worth holding on to.
22nd year, is what I call, the turning point of my life =) It's everything I've been waiting to happen the past few years, happening in a span of one year. Really hope the 23rd year's gonna be nicer and more fulfilling yet =) Make everyday count, xq!
I love new beginnings! Okay start with xq being early or on time for school today! HAHAHA!!!!! byebye off to prepare!
No comments:
Post a Comment