Told myself the only way to feel better and more positive was to lighten up and let loose. Even if it's just for one day, or half.
I slept early.
Placed the annoying 10 page script aside cos I couldn't pen anything decent with a clouded mind. I slept in today, missed the morning class. Feeling bad, but sometimes we just need a break to get back to routine.
I guess that's my way of buying time. A very lousy way indeed, which cannot be used multiple times.
Think it's working. Today feels like a better day already =) So begins the start of another revised journey. Inevitable to re-adjust our routines, habits and schedules from time to time to fit circumstantial changes.
It's not in the material needs or want, it's how the heart feels within. And when hearts beat as one, it is in one accord that things get fulfilled wholeheartedly. It's a different kind of satisfaction.
Life is not just about "I", it's about all your loved ones around you. It is larger than "I".
No comments:
Post a Comment