Pages

Friday, November 06, 2009

*..Bookworm-Film Guru wanna-be..*

haha xq officially declares Ngee Ann Poly's library to be the best library in the world. There's 247895624 film books, 98429872 audio CDs and DVD titles and I really like going there along and spending "me" time there after classes sometimes.

Yesterday after school, waited for slave to pick me from sch at 7 plus and I had 2 hrs to spare. So I spent 30 mins browsing DVD titles, an hr browsing the entire floor of bookshelves (the 1st floor) which I've never bothered to take a look at..and the entire film collection books.

Was tempted to borrow so many books but stopped myself cos
(1) books so heavy and bulky
(2) It's killer weeks looming ahead I have barely enough time for myself, much less books.
(3) I should only borrow what I think I can finish.
(4) I CAN'T WAIT FOR END DEC HOLS SO I CAN BORROW EVERYTHING HOME TO READ. Limit of borrowers is...20 BOOKS! woohoo..beat that..


So I chose these! I love reading philosophical books and self-guide books. "Boy Meets Girl" was something pearlyn intro-ed me years ago but I haven't gotten the chance to read it. I bought the sequel "I kissed dating goodbye" for mole's bday several years ago, was it in JC? Can't remember! feels so long.

And I've always wanted to watch "Howl's Moving Castle" and "10 Promises to my dog". I love shows that are tearjerkers and tug heartstrings.

yay so fun, can't wait to finish all of them! Hmmm ok must finish homework too. Tonnes of things due in the next 2 weeks, not forgetting ANNOYING BIO EXAM next next week.

Ok gtg, I love fridays! But so rush. Think I'll skip the bank and go visit grandma instead. She needs me more, cos mum and aunt not going today cos they're sick and grandma will be waiting all day and night for them to come with the dabao-ed packed rice. The food at the nursing home sucks to the core, don't even know where the $2k+++ fee my uncle and aunties pay to the home goes to.

Poor ventilation, food fit for malnutritioned animals, nurses who attend to patients only when they're in good mood, else they'll sit around chatting. What terrible service. Pui.

Ah ma! xq is coming!!!! just had my brunch. Hope I can make it in time for her 5pm dinner! Mad rush cos it's wayyyy at marsiling....

No comments: