Sigh, I should have guessed it'd turn out this way.
But I refused to believe it would be like that.
Sometimes, people learn things the hard way.
We have to encounter things ourselves to believe what others say.
I feel like I've wasted precious time.
May tomorrow be a better day.
Hope balls let slave knock off early tmr, then it will be a better day =)
Just had a loooong talk with mum!! like 2 hrs! of random topics or things I've been accumulating in me. Feels so nice =) I love talking to mum on her bed, in the dark! It feels so comfortable.
At least now I know, now I see.
I'll never be the same old, same old again.
After 2 decades of accommodating others, it's time to live my own life. Accommodate only your loved ones and those who are deserving and appreciative. Sometimes, people are just plain selfish and plan only on sucking juice out of you.
Why bother?
Leave them to be.
Old life, 永别了!
终于开窍了,at long last. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment