Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

*..Just when I thought I could rest..*

I realize I was wrong!
FAT HOPE.

For this is the neverending route to the semester break that never comes.

For the past 12 weeks we've been working towards Week 16, or rather the end of Week 16. Aka Dec 17th. In hope of a semester break all the way till February 4th before a new semester begins. But we were struck with the worst news ever that we had a Summer Module to take during our supposed "HOLIDAYS".

That means, NO HOLIDAYS! Accelerated module in 20 odd days in month of January, and we have to go school almost everyday. Check out our nice schedule.

17/12/09: Our last final exam paper. Hello HOLIDAYS (for awhile)
18/12/09 - 04/01/09: Christmas and New Year holidays
05/01/10 - 28/01/10: Summer Module
01/02/10 - Mid May 2010: Semester #2 at Chapman

May 2010 - August 2010: Hollywood Internship (HOPEFULLY, IF MDA SPONSORS THE MONEY!! else xq can forget about forking out USD6-9K from her pockets cos it's beyond a hole in her pocket.

So yeahhhh, where art thou HOLIDAYS??? =(

Nonetheless, WE HAD OUR 2ND BIOLOGY EXAM TODAY....IT'S FINALLY OVERRRRRRR!!! for erm 3 weeks before our scariest final exam paper in mid december....

Brain totally not working well now, it's kinda still has tonnes of biology terms floating around in my short-term memory bank (thanks to speed reading). Feel so nua now I can't even type simple Trade Article now. Shall wake up earlier tmr morning.

sigh bad sleep debt. What with waking up at hourly intervals almost every weeknight kudos to paranoia and an unsettled mind.

The thought of the 29835629352 writings (research essays, scripts, reports) that are pending in my mind now, simply irks me so much. There is only so much brain juice we can squeeze, which explains my writer's block syndrome of late. I figured the only way to complete them in the most efficient way was to stay up on alternate nights through the night and just complete them once and for all.

OH WELLLLLLL. Jiayou everyone! Goodnighttttt, so glad it's thursday tmr. Weekend's looming ahead.

No comments: