Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

*..SCHOOOOOOOL makes people emo..*

At slave's office waiting for slave to knock off now. Hahaha bumped into some camera crew guy from Boku shoot "Kidnapper". Forgot his name suddenly, oh now I remember. Think he was the gaffer. Just received an email from the AD, she said premiere pushed back to March, instead of intended January.

Henggg can tap wireless! Was craving for checking my gmail inbox, sure enough, some important mails.

Next week's finals schedule.


god knows where I'm gonna find time to study. *groans* seems like another mad rush studying the night before, or even the day itself. With project discussions and assignments, the earliest I can begin study will only be Sunday night!

Here's January's interterm schedule. YAY same class as cecilia chin and ginanotcute! Sounds like pretty much the same people in this sem's screenwriting class. Pity nana's not our teacher. But nvm, jordi's good too. It's good to try out different teaching styles. I'll miss nana though, but just for a month so it's okay. We'll see her more in Feb's new term.


So it's 2-5pm from mon-thur. Sounds pretty alright. Can relief teach! (and be late for class HAHAHA see how) Cos will knock off from pri sch at 115pm, and there's no way I can reach school by 2pm unless I....CAB! then it wouldn't be THAT worthwhile liao the salary got to be shared with the cab driver..

Or maybe I can find a more flexible job! We'll seeeee.

It's friday today, but for once, no happyyy friday feeling. Cos of packed schedules and the lack of time to practically breathe. JIAYOUUUUU EVERYONEEEE!

No comments: