Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

*..=((((((((((((((((..*

Feeling as miserable as can be now.

Sighssssss. 1 more day to exams and I haven't studied a line. Just spent an hour or 2 downloading everything and arranging my notes in order. They must be sequential. Must write a to-study list too, so I can check against them when I'm done (if I ever can be done). It's times like this that my OCD gets really bad. Obsessive Compulsively seeks the NEED for everything to be in order, else I'll feel ansty as can be.

But since things aren't reallyyy in order, xq feels like she can't sleep as yet. Finally pia finish all my assignments today. (nearly all). Hopefully I have the energy to hang in there for the next 4 days. Can only pray for wisdom, strength, courage and good memory. Good foresight too, for spotting topics and questions.

Hmmm I better go sleep now. So sleeeeepy, yet each time I sleep I'll get horrid nightmares and wake up feeling more tired than ever.

Wasn't too good a weekend for the piggers. Busy at work and with school.

Check out sat's schedule.
1230-3pm: @ Widescreen to tend to FSV 16 aka Avatar tic booth. Friggin jam-packed Bugis.

330-1130pm: @ Mano's house with Joanne doing Sunset Boulevard feature analysis final project. We didn't even eat dinner. Grrr and I didn't eat lunch either. busy till forget. Had a really bad tummy ache when I got home.

The good things that came out of saturday? ET emailed us just now that xq's got a complimentary Avatar tic. Hmmm but not too sure if I'll go. Don't feel like going if slave isn't. Some things are just not fun anymore when done alone.

The Sunset Boulevard discussion went on for eternity. We watched and rewatched, rewinded the film like mad, I could memorize almost every line/scene after that. Thought I'd end by 1030pm, made slave wait really long to have dinner till he had gastric. Ended up dabao-ing Punggol Nasi Lemak to Mano's void deck.

Thanks ya tou =)

Sigh mind's in a mess now. Don't think my typing makes any sense. I've been typing all night.

=( OH MISERY. Really, never felt this afraid in Chapman. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jiayou xq!

Feeling so inadequate now in every corner of my life. To the extent of feeling satiated at the very instance of ticking my to-do list items. My only joy at the moment.

I wish I were free-er the coming week. Then I could be around to help slave pack his new room, and things wouldn't be too agonizing when done together.

I wish...the week ahead would proceed greatttttttt, for the piggers. At work and at school.

And a side-note to thank mummy foo for being ever so fantastic a mum can ever be. =)

If you asked me now, I'm really really zoned out. Sick of everything to do with school.

No comments: