Feeling this sense of ominous looming ahead. 6 days to the end of school semester, yet it feels like an endless route ahead. Shall complete as much homework as possible by Sunday so I can study for 4 annoying exams. Okayy, I'm just really scared of Biology paper cos there's friggin 250 marks and 2895629 chapters to memorize. And scared of feature analysis too cos I'm really blur at that.
11/12 (Fri): Final Script + 2 character profiles due
12/12 (Sat): Feature Analysis project meeting in the afternoon
14/12 (Mon): South Africa Presentation meeting
15/12 (Tue): Feature Analysis and Production Management exams
16/12 (Wed): 2 x Biology discovery papers due, South Africa pitch, biology exams, Feature analysis final assignment due
17/12 (Thur): Overview of Producing exam, Screenwriting wrap-up
A mere 6 days but sounds like hell to me. So apart from finishing up those annoying assignments, how do you even find time to finish reading through the stuff once over? Hmmm hate it when I always end up spotting topics and questions.. I've been really lucky the past 14 weeks' worth of tests, not too sure if I've ran out of luck. So shan't raise any stakes and just try my best to finish up as much I can.
Right now, the most annoying thing is that, my plan for staying home all day on Monday to study for the exams is gonna be spoilt. Don't like to leave home on study days cos I'll be so sleepy from all that (^*^$&%$%%& travelling, I'll lose all appetite for my notes and reach home half-dead.
If only all our assignments were individual-based. Then, we wouldn't have to accommodate anyone. That said, my Saturday could have been freed for studying, but some irresponsible group mate had to pull out on us minutes before the meeting, just because he FORGOT about the meeting and was going out on a date. SERIOUSLY. If he does the same thing on Saturday again, forget it. Just gonna get started with the other group mate.
Okay feeling very angsty now, I better go sleep before I blow up.
Bad ulcers.
Bad headache.
Bad backache.
Bad dizziness.
Bad mood.
Bad day.
goodnight. shall wake up early to complete final draft of the final script. Hmm I've never written so much in such a short time as of the past few days. and the days to come.
At week 15, fuel's running dry and low. Makes me feel like giving it all up, but the thought of losing whatever I've tried hard for the past 15 weeks, makes me not want to let go of things. Not now. Hang in there xq!!
No comments:
Post a Comment