Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

*..words with weight..*

"I'm not alone now. There are so many things in my life that I want to share with you & let you in. I want to do those things together with you."

Little words, said with a big heart. It's heart-warming how simple words like that could tug heart strings that greatly.

Sometimes in life, when you share your favourite things and activities with people who truly matter to you, you get twice the joy, twice the satisfaction, twice the motivation.

Set me thinking about the next few years ahead. From FSV graduation till the next few years, it's gonna be a long route, with a plethora of changes. Major changes. The possibilities blow me off my feet, yet they kinda scare the wits out of me.

But I'm not alone on this long journey, at least it won't be a lonely walk.

I read some inspirational quote on the mrt screens recently. It says: "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead along an endless path and leave a trail behind."

Hmmm was about to do my research paper and a zillion thoughts flooded my mind. Got to write those down somewhere tomorrow. So many plans, so many aspirations, so many dreams unfulfilled.

The next few years, will mould the path ahead. JIAYOUUUUUU PIGGERS!!

heh heh, end off with a picture of PINK PINK and BLUE BLUE lazing in bed together on a sunday when we went JB..caught on spy cam!! Which reminds me, we bought them for discounted $19.90 AND NOW THEY'RE $15.90!!! grrrrrr.


HAPPY 4th! =)

No comments: