Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

*..Meet Boots!..*

This is Boots! Slave's 2nd bro's new pet at the studio.


Photo taken by his brother I think, kopped from their FB. HAHA! Slave cat-napped it from AMK yesterday. It's a stray that looks almost too perfect to be one.

It's really amusing and heartwarming seeing grown adults go all soft and fuzzy for the sake of a furry creature. Aww. And it's the first kitty I've ever dared play with and not fear that it'd bite/scratch me or something. Boots is the friendliest cat you'd ever see. Heh heh, like to tickle its tummy!And she'll roll on her back, back and forth. Took some pics of her but shall post it next time.

Today's a happy day. Or should I say it's pets day. 1st it was Boots, then we went to Eastpoint pet shop to exchange for a bigger cage for kitty. The pet shop was filled with endless animals. Cute doggies, hamsters and guinea pigs. Oversized bunnies that are absolutely ugly but amusing to look at. I miss my guinea pigs! Not forgetting, obsessed dog owners who think their dogs are real human babies! LOL.

Tried the new BK burger. Cheesy Bacon Chicken Crisps or whatever. I think I got the combination wrong. It was so-so. But the chicken wings were nice though.

Finally got down to reading the 110 pages of script for Coverage assignment. Feeling super sleepy since then. OH MISERY. I hate giving comments for scripts, cos it's subjective.

Then we changed Ham Ham's stuff and let her swim in a mini tank to bathe her. Okay, not WE. I watched only. HAHAHA!!! but Ham Ham was petrified and there was 7 pieces of shit in the mere 15-20 minutes.

And we had zi char with 1st Bro and GF after that. Super yummy and satisfying meal.

Nothing beats having good food and cuteee animals. Hmmm the only spoiler of the day was Coverage assignment. Okay, back to it. The dreaded feeling. Can't wait for Thursday to come! End of this module.

No comments: