Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

*..Happy 8th..*

It's a nice day today, 10th April 2010. 10/04/10.

Dada has something to say: "HAPPY 8 MONTHS, MASTERS!!!" =)



Didn't meet slave for 2 days already. Was at francis' shoot yesterday, and today slave was (and is still) at another shoot. Taking turns! HAHA

So I finally cleared some of my sleep debt today, and still feeling quite headache-y the entire day. Seriously can't wait to clear all the endless essays and preentations.

GRRRRR.

On a lighter note, it's 11th April 2010 tmr, meaning it's been a year since we bought BUBU & BIRDIE! Happy 1st birthday and 1st year, BUBU & BIRDIE!! =)

This is them when we were choosing who's to be who at Mustafa on 11th April 2009. It was a Saturday night I remember =)



This is a photo of them, the last time they met when slave was in London and Bubu had a stayover @ Punggol.



How time flies byyyy. Okay, I'm speaking as though they were live chickens. HAHAHAHA PARDON ME!

No comments: