I dreamt that I was overseas somewhere, some supermarket.
And saw this really gigantic pack of gummy bears.
I was delighted and bought it immediately for you.
And then I was rudely awoken by my hp's ring.
HAHAHAHA RANDOM but it's been hoggin my mind for the last 30mins don't know why.
anyway dear all!!! In case you were wondering (like peiwen), I'M STILL ALIVE! just had a very busy week last week, prepping for shoot and having the worst shoot of my life. SO glad it's over, but the problems are not gonna stop just there. There' still post-production.
Been feeling lousy, cos as I look back, I realize there's so many things that could have been avoided, so many things that I could have stopped, so many things that I could handle in a better way. So many things that could make the shoot better, so many people whom I owe favours to, so many people whom I appreciate with all my heart. So many people whom I feel bad towards. And a part of me blames myself for all the bad things that happened on set.
Some of the top-picks:
- heavy rain on 1st day of shoot
- delayed time waiting for the 130pm train to do the crane shot
- crazy amount of money spent
- bad welfare
- elastic timing of the neverending shoot
- p2 card transfer saga
- chasing daylight
- batteries
- unacceptable content of footages
- police officers and inspector chasing us out of Tanglin Halt location
- angst and devastation
Just so many. Time for some self-reflection. Perhaps, this isn't what I'm cut out to do. It makes me doubt myself so much. And it isn't a nice feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment