Haven't had monday blues in a long while..and today I woke up feeling absolutely terrible, yet the day was a mix of good and bad stuff..Of late, I took on the liking of blogging in point form, cos too lazy and too sleepy..
- returned to Zzzz land 3 times in the morning, slave had to call me 3 times.
- thought of how annoying business class is and just felt like going late
- because I was late, i bumped into PEARLYN TAY at outram park mrt =) I MISS PLIN TAY! we were on the same NEL train but only realized when we alighted. What a waste!
- didn't cab to sch, took bus =)
- managed to transfer fin my hard disk stuff so I could clear my super old 250GB to pass on to slave to back up his stuff
- class was really slack and a total waste of time as usual, so I had time to do my own stuff.
- had a nice lunch of mixed veg rice @ Makan Place.
- post-evaluated our shoot with Mano and Cecilia Chin
- reviewed footages of DO YOU REMEMBER with mano, durga, carolyn and cecilia
- received nice thank you msgs from Francis and Atiqah
- found out that someone lost my student card. LIKE WTH SERIOUSLY SPOILT MY MOOD. =(
- cecilia chin lent me her card =)
- borrowed Madagascar 1 & 2 for slave's bro
- kinda finished accounts for shoot and feeling happy that it's done, but devastated by money woes
- slave picked me up at sch =)
- Mama low's food was really nice today, loved the soup! Lovee mushrooms with all my heart!
- watched a nice taiwan variety show over dinner, been 4348953 years since I last watched tv.
- overslept at slave's house and we went home rather late today
- yummy fish soup cooked by Mama Foo =)
- stupid annoying HP is officially dead. Can't press the call out/call receive button. Grrr I can only sms now.
- Mama Foo is gonna get her iphone tmr. =( HAIS.
- tonnes of deadlines coming up, no mood to do any work.
- realization that tmr is just about the only day to get cracking
Life's become so miserable suddenly. I wish this part of life could be fastforwarded!
No comments:
Post a Comment