Pages

Sunday, May 02, 2010

*..I'm still alive..*

Reality sinks, it's Monday tomorrow.

Just had one of the strangest weekend yet. Where nice things happened and not so nice things happened.

The biggest thing would be, XQ FINALLY CUT HER HAIR AFTER WANTING TO DO SO FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS!!! =) The head feels so much lighter now, and I feel very much accomplished.

Coming up next would be the nice, simple weekend I had with slave. And the delicious snacks we attacked, tonight's yummy fish maw soup and chilli kangkong dinner, my catching up on precious sleep etc.


DADA IS BACK AT ITS PUNGGOL HOME BTW!! =) I miss hugging her to sleep.

Oh and we saw slave's bro's new kitten aka ROO @ his office today. xq still likes Boots most! Shall sayang her more the next time, cos I had Roo's smell on my fingers today and Boots was very edgy about that.

xq also slept alot this weekend, felt like I've made up enough hours to repay all my sleep debt, but hmmm still feeling tired..

Back to &%&^$& Business presentation slides. Cant wait for 1pm tmr. I think life will be so much more happier with one obstacle down.

No comments: