It's a sucky day at work.
Getting lost on the roads when you have 23895729 errands to run pisses me off, but I still have to put on a smile and say everything's okay.
The purpose of getting a driver is to solve your problem of navigating and ease ur trips, but it didn't turn out this way today. I thought my sense of direction was bad, but today I met someone who's much worse, and he's ironically the production driver.
HAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
So i wrecked my brains trying to figure out the roads, because streetdirectory.com apparently has some error in some of their directions and we kept getting lost. Even the GPS he brought was making us annoyed.
GPS VOICE: "Please turn right ahead"
we could see no opening on the right, just barriers all the way. After driving for 5 mins, the stupid GPS said: "IMPOSSIBLE, navigation impossible" then it waited for a long while and said: "Turn left ahead"
LIKE SERIOUSLY, everytime we listened to it, we got lost even more!! YUCKS, throw it away.
Carried a whole lot of things, my hands are aching now. The best part was I barely ate today and only had my first meal at 5pm. Stomach's growling now but I have no appetite and I'm too tired to get off my bed.
And I got to wake up at 4am tmr, cos have to reach my kopitiam at 615am to dabao all the food and drinks for breakfast. SERIOUSLY, why am I always doing the PA job? Buying food is not my job scope. Neither is buying stuff, but no one else there knows how and the money is entrusted to me. And it isn't fun carrying 2k in your wallet, I get paranoid.
And.... YOU, why do you have to ask for my hard disk today. Despite me telling u 2985295279825 times that it's really a baddddd day. Some people just don't get the hint and it's annoying.
So my day was hectic from 930am to 9pm. And I'm so sorry for dragging slave down with me.
I really hate it when people open their mouths loosely and say one thing, without thinking that the one thing they said would affect the 28579252 things after that.
Feel so angsty today, but had to grit my teeth and tell myself everything's gonna get better.
Times like this that makes me wonder why I'm doing this for. WHYYYYYYYY? I really don't know.
But all in all, it really sucks that I don't have my own time at my disposal to do anything I really want to do. I can't do my english thesis paper, I can't meet emily yeo (so sorry mimi), I can't spend quality time with people I want to, not even slave.
Cos there's something at the back of my mind, that spoils my mood for everything.
At least for today that is.
And then my hp was ringing non stop all the way. I now cringe when my hp rings. Sms or calls, neverending.
And then, I think my hp bill is gonna explode again this month. These few days itself, there's so many smses and calls.
Back to topic, I officially HATE vans and rental places. And traffic jams. And little india. Sim Lim square. And finding the stupid compressed air spray that 433452329 places don't sell.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ignore me, just ranting.
One last rant.
I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 4AM. I KNOW I MENTIONED THAT, BUT I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE ITTTT.
No comments:
Post a Comment